January Wrap Up

     Hi everyone and welcome back to Laughter Jayne!  Please subscribe if you're new.  Today, I'll be sharing all the books I read this past month.  Also, I decided I will be reading new releases the month after they come out because I can not always get them in time to read in the current month.

Books I Read in January:
  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee
  • Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
  • An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker
  • The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
  • Amber and Dusk by Lyra Selene
  • Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
  • Scythe by Neil Shusterman (I'm almost done with it!)
     Those are the books I read.  Bye for now-Lily Jayne.

Where to Find Me:
Goodreads: Laughter Jayne
Instagram: @laughter_jayne
Contact: laughterjayne7@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts