Bout of Books 24 Day 3!

      Hello everyone and welcome back to Laughter Jayne!  Please subscribe if you're new.  I am participating in Bout of Books 24 as you all know, and today is day three!  Bout of Books Blog.  Everyday I will have the previous day's update, and that day's challenge.  I got a lot of reading done on Tuesday!  Yay!

Tuesday
Total number of pages I've read: 400
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books Finished:
-Dumplin' by Julie Murphy


Six Degrees of Separation From Bout to Books

Find an original way to connect the words (Bout and Books) through six books.

Thanks to Emma (Words and Peace) for today's challenge.

     This is what I came up with:

Blue Lily, Lily Blue
OUrselves
Treasure Island
OF Crows
BOOK losing
Scythe 

Books Mentioned:
Related image    Image result for lies we tell ourselves    Image result for treasure island           

Image result for six of crows
  Image result for lost in a book   Image result for scythe book


     That's all for today!  To stay updated on my daily posts go check out my Instagram.  Bye for now-Lily Jayne.

Where to Find Me:
Goodreads: Laughter Jayne
Instagram: @laughter_jayne
Contact: laughterjayne7@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts