Bout of Books 24 Day 5!

     Hello everyone and welcome back to Laughter Jayne!  Please subscribe if you're new.  I am participating in Bout of Books 24 as you all know, and today is day five!  Bout of Books Blog.  Everyday I will have the previous day's update, and that day's challenge.

Thursday
Total number of pages I've read: 458
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books Finished:
-Dumplin' by Julie Murphy

If you like this, try that

Put your recommendation hat on, #boutofbooks-ers.  For this challenge, pick a book, author, or trope (or whatever!) from your TBR and suggest similar books.  

Example 1: If you like Sarah McLean, try Lenora Bell.

Example 2: If you like a modern day, romantic twist on Greek mythology, try Staci Hart's Hearts and Arrows series.   

     I didn't get any reading done on Thursday, so..... My recommendation is: If you like mythology with a fun, modern twist, try any of Rick Riordan's books.(Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Magnus Chase, Trials of Apollo)  Bye for now-Lily Jayne.



Where to Find Me:
Goodreads: Laughter Jayne
Instagram: @laughter_jayne
Contact: laughterjayne7@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts