Bout of Books 24 Day 4!

     Hello everyone and welcome back to Laughter Jayne!  Please subscribe if you're new.  I am participating in Bout of Books 24 as you all know, and today is day four!  Bout of Books Blog.  Everyday I will have the previous day's update, and that day's challenge.  I didn't get a whole lot of reading done of Wednesday.  :(

Wednesday
Total number of pages I've read: 458
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books Finished:
-Dumplin' by Julie Murphy

Synopsis Rewrite

Take a favorite book and re-write the synopsis (book description) from the point of view of the non main character/focus e.g. Harry Potter from the view of Draco, The Hunger Games from the view of Peeta. 

Thanks to Liz (Travel in Retrospect) for today's challenge. 

     This is the challenge, but it's not really my thing/I couldn't think of an answer so.... Bye for now-Lily Jayne.  P.S. Don't forget to check my Instagram for daily updates.

Where to Find Me:
Goodreads: Laughter Jayne
Instagram: @laughter_jayne
Contact: laughterjayne7@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts