Bout of Books 24 Day 2!

     Hello everyone and welcome back to Laughter Jayne!  Please subscribe if you're new.  I am participating in Bout of Books 24 as you all know, and today is day two!  Bout of Books Blog.  Everyday I will have the previous day's update, and that day's challenge.  Today's challenge is as follows.

Monday
Total number of pages I've read: 171
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 0
Books Finished: None

Character Dinner Party

You are hosting an intimate dinner party for five of your favorite characters.  Who do you invite and what do you serve? 

Thanks to Emma (Emma Reads Things) for today's challenge!

     I would invite Hermione Granger (Harry Potter), Audrey Rose(Stalking Jack the Ripper), Percy Jackson(Percy Jackson), Annabeth Chase(Percy Jackson), and Gwen(Ruby Red).  Don't forget to check my Instagram for my daily photo challenge.  Bye for now-Lily Jayne.

Where to Find Me:
Goodreads: Laughter Jayne
Instagram: @laughter_jayne
Contact: laughterjayne7@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts